Tent, camping and outdoor accessories
- Tent peg set consisting of 5 pegs, made of galvanized steel. The nails are used to secure tents, sun sails, tarps, pavilions, sun protection, sight protection, tension ropes & beach shells
- Peg with extremely stable V profile and lateral barbs bulges that taper at the bottom. Robust, durable ground anchor with the dimensions: Length: 30 cm, width: 3 cm, material thickness: 2 mm
- The tent nail is designed for hard and normal ground conditions such as grass, lawns, meadows, forests as well as stony and loamy soils and is suitable for a camping hammer.
- Sophisticated V-profile Peg with a large surface that anchors itself to the ground - turning out is almost impossible. The Peg is ideal for securing tents, garden pavilions, beach shells, tarpaulins and sails.
- The hook at the upper end prevents the tension line from slipping off. If there is resistance when the herring is driven in, it must be realigned to avoid damage.
Main material: Steel, galvanised
Type: Tent peg
Intended purpose: hard and normal ground (stony ground, woods, fields)
Product line: 10T CampEquip
Max. length approx.: 300 mm
Width max. approx.: 30 mm
Further information: 5 unit(s)
Colors, shapes, designs
Primary colour: golden yellow
GTIN (EAN): 4260181762173
Item net weight approx.: 1kg
Pack size: (LxWxH) 30x10x3cm