Tent, camping and outdoor accessories
- Tent peg set consisting of 4 pegs, made of galvanized steel. The nails are used to secure tents, sun sails, tarps, pavilions, sun protection, sight protection, tension ropes & beach shells
- Peg with extremely stable T profile, which is pointed at the bottom. Robust, durable ground anchor with the dimensions: Length: 40 cm, width / depth: 2.5 cm, material thickness: 3 mm, cross strut: 6.5 cm
- The tent nail is designed for hard and normal ground conditions such as grass, lawns, meadows, forests as well as stony and loamy soils and is suitable for a camping hammer.
- Sophisticated T-profile Peg with a large surface that anchors itself to the ground - turning out is almost impossible. The Peg is ideal for securing tents, garden pavilions, beach shells, tarpaulins and sails.
- The cross strut prevents the tension tether from slipping off. If there is resistance when the Peg is driven in, it must be realigned to avoid damage.
Main material: Steel, galvanised
Type: Tent peg
Intended purpose: hard and normal ground (stony ground, woods, fields)
Product line: 10T CampEquip
Max. length approx.: 400 mm
Width max. approx.: 65 mm
Max. hight approx.: 20 mm
Further information: 4 unit(s)
Colors, shapes, designs
Primary colour: golden yellow
GTIN (EAN): 4260181762272
Item net weight approx.: 1,25kg
Pack size: (LxWxH) 40x25x3cm