Tent, camping and outdoor accessories
- Tent peg set consisting of 10 pegs, made of ABS plastic. The nails are used to secure tents, sun sails, tarps, pavilions, sun protection, sight protection, tension ropes & beach shells
- Peg with stable T profile. The ground anchor is pointed at the bottom. The high-quality workmanship makes the ground anchor very robust and durable. Profile width / depth: 20mm, length: 200 mm
- The tent nail is designed for normal ground conditions such as grass, lawns, meadows, forest floors and camping sites with few stones and tree roots and is suitable for a camping hammer.
- Sophisticated T-profile Peg with a large surface that anchors itself to the ground - turning out is almost impossible. The Peg is ideal for securing tents, garden pavilions, beach shells, tarpaulins and sails.
- The hook at the upper end prevents the tension line from slipping off. If there is resistance when the herring is driven in, it must be realigned to avoid damage.
Main material: ABS plastic
Type: Tent peg
Intended purpose: normal ground (woods and fields)
Product line: 10T CampEquip
Max. length approx.: 300 mm
Width max. approx.: 20 mm
Max. hight approx.: 20 mm
Further information: 10 unit(s)
Colors, shapes, designs
Primary colour: yellow
GTIN (EAN): 4260181763415
Item net weight approx.: 0,25kg
Pack size: (LxWxH) 22x10x3cm