Tent, camping and outdoor accessories
- Tent peg set consisting of 10 pegs, made of galvanized steel. The nails are used to secure tents, sun sails, tarps, pavilions, sun protection, sight protection, tension ropes & beach shells
- The peg has a round profile. The pen shape is pointed at the bottom. The high-quality workmanship makes the ground anchor very robust and durable. Diameter: 4,3 mm, length: 30cm
- The tent nail is designed for normal ground conditions such as grass, lawns, meadows, forest floors and camping sites with few stones and tree roots and is suitable for a camping hammer.
- The nail shape of the camping peg makes it easy to hammer in. The steel peg is set at a 45 degree angle to the ground and is ideal for securing tents, garden pavilions, beach shells, tarpaulins and sails.
- The hook at the upper end prevents the tension line from slipping off. If there is resistance when the herring is driven in, it must be realigned to avoid damage.
Main material: Steel, galvanised
Type: Tent peg
Intended purpose: normal ground (woods and fields)
Product line: 10T CampEquip
Diameter approx.: 4,3 mm
Max. length approx.: 300 mm
Further information: 10 unit(s)
Colors, shapes, designs
Primary colour: silver
GTIN (EAN): 4260181762142
Item net weight approx.: 0,3kg
Pack size: (LxWxH) 30x5x1cm